Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Again and Again

I have six types of recurring dreams:

1. Dreams where different animals try to eat me (a bear most recently)
2. Dreams where I try to walk uphill, but it's too steep
3. Dreams with filthy and/or broken bathrooms
4. Dreams with little girls (doing many different things, quite often running away from me)
5. Dreams where I'm lost and can't find my way home (or can't find the right bus/train etc.)
6. Dreams where I'm at work and everything goes wrong (and nobody listens to me)


Yes, I have had trouble sleeping for months.
Yes, I am a Freudian field trip.

It's coming to a point where I don't want to go to bed anymore. My mind's too busy.

Fun, huh?

1 comment:

Karoliina said...

Burn out? Kuule, vahan huolestuttavia juttuja tanaan. Oiskohan joku retriitti tarpeeseen? Lapin matka ihan yksin Jumalan kanssa. Rukoilen taalla sun puolesta, kun menet tanaan nukkumaan.